Friday 18 July 2014

Fashion Post | Minty Fresh

Minty Fresh

I really love mint this summer and so far have already purchased a cute dress from Lavish Alice in the shade. Thus, here's a couple of picks I also found cute (and practical) for this summer. 

I don't know about other countries, but the UK is crazy hot right now because of a heatwave. I have this love/hate relationship with super hot days like this. On one hand England is warm! Yes, I'm stereotyping the UK to being cold, but it was only a week or so ago I needed a jacket because I caught myself shivering. On the other hand, they knock me out. I'm not accustomed to heat like this and I pretty much spend my nights awake and my days sleeping. I should really make use of it and get myself a wicked tan, but after a five minute walk today, my shoulders had already burnt… so maybe I'll just hibernate until it's a more reasonable heat. :P 

Is it bad I'm looking forward to work tomorrow? Two words: Air Conditioning.


Have a super day and leave a comment below!

Belted dress
£16 - modcloth.com


TIBI racerback tank top
£92 - tibi.com


Topshop green jacket
£64 - topshop.com


Floral flat
£19 - modcloth.com


Miss Selfridge embellished purse
£36 - missselfridge.com


Towne Reese mint green jewelry
£14 - pinkmascara.com


Girls Clearance
£15 - hollisterco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment