Thursday 3 July 2014

Coveting This Week: Sugarhill Boutique




 I'd say that all in all, a good 90% of my time is spent searching through clothes websites. There's something about looking at all the pretty clothes I can't afford that's just so addictive. As far as addictions go, mine's (reasonably) okay, so I'll share with you my current addiction of Sugarhill Boutique.

 If I wasn't trying to whittle this down to a few simple pieces, my 'must haves' list would probably be the entire website. They have everything from chic to cute and quirky. How can you not love it!? So after scrolling through the endless amounts of (awesome) clothes, I think I finally picked my 'must haves'. 



1. Dungarees seem to be making a comeback and I love that they remind me so fondly of my childhood (but in the most chic way possible).

2. I really love maxi dresses at the moment, so the Lottie Maxi Dress had to make the list. It says in the description it's great for special occasions, but I see no reason it can't be dressed down too.

3. While the 'tropical print trend' is huge right now, I just can't see myself wearing it in any other season than summer. So I really love this Pineapple Blouse as it's totally wearable long term and right on point now.

4. I am such a sucker for these kinds of blouses. They're pretty, feminine and chic and just so effortless. So the Anetta Blouse very easily made the list.

5. Some other awesome pieces I spotted can be seen here, here and here.

If you'd like to check out some of their other awesome pieces, you can do so by clicking here. Let me know what you've been loving this month and if you plan on getting anything!

Psst! By the way, check out their sale section too. They have some awesome deals at the moment and the clothes are to die for. Don't say I didn't tell you!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment