Friday 11 July 2014

Coveting This Week: Quiz Clothing


As I often have on a friday (bar last week - I posted it on thursday), I'm bringing you another outfit post. I like this little trend I have running and what I like even more is the excuse to trawl through clothes sites all in the name of 'research'. This week I'm focusing on Quiz Clothing, as they have a massive selection of awesomely priced clothes. 
Enjoy!


1. Ahh shoes. Essentially the loves of my life, but the robber of my bank (I kid, I kid!). The mint pair particularly caught my eye because of their colour and I love that they are (faux) suede. Which to me, adds a little texture and interest to an outfit.

2. I'm not typically a fan of patent shoes, however, who could possible resist these pink platforms? They are so cute and I can see them going with so many outfits. Love, love, love. 

3. I think it was the colour of this skirt that really drew me in. It's one of those things that can really jazz up an outfit and it's such a simple piece that it could be thrown on and just look effortless. It's in the sale at the moment, so grab it while it's there and cheap.

4. I love the co-ord fashion that's boomed recently. I'll be honest, at first I was slightly sceptical of it - what with everything being so matchy-matchy. It's since grown on me, and this co-ord is strikingly bold but with a classic shape - thanks to the pencil skirt. It's something I can see looking great on all kinds of body shapes, which often I find co-ords don't. This is probably the reason I've shied away from the trend as I'm sure very few people want to be exposed to large portions of my midriff… 

5.  Isn't the print just awesome on this top? This is again, another part of a co-ord, but it was the top that really interested me. The zip detail down the front and the mix of pretty colours made it a winner (in my books at least). 

So what did you think of my favourite picks from Quiz Clothing
They have a huge sale going on at the moment, so it's definitely worth checking them out if you've liked what you've seen so far. 

Share with me your favourites in the comments below! xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment