Friday 20 June 2014

Fashion Post: I Nude You'd Come

I Nude You'd Come

I love, love, love wearing soft pinks and with those hints of metal? Whatta match.


That kimono is the best. I can vouch because I have it. It's one of those that really adds some interest to an otherwise dull outfit. Pair it with a white vest top, some jean-effect leggings and you're set to go.

Tell me what you think of these little fashion collections I've started! I'm thinking of posting one every friday, if I can… 

xx

Oasis polka dot dress
$110 - oasis-stores.com


Pink shirt
lookbookstore.co


Oasis summer kimono
$93 - johnlewis.com


High heel sandals
$51 - quizclothing.co.uk


Dorothy Perkins pink purse
$28 - theiconic.com.au



Beaded jewelry
emmastine.com


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment