Friday 31 January 2014

My Week In Photos~


Happy Chinese New Year!

It's the year of the horse, the Chinese year my mother was born in. Hopefully that means that this year brings lots of prosperity and good health for her! (And of course, you, my lovely readers).


It's been a long, long week for me with buckets to do, but at the same time it's been heaps of fun. I finally finished an angel painting (or I say so, it probably needs work still if I'm being realistic). The painting has taken such a long time and if you cannot tell from the photograph, is huge! It's taught me so much about painting (I used oils) and has been excellent prep for my University interviews in a couple of weeks time… eek!!

I've also recently picked up life drawing (ooh~ cheeky!) and it's so amazing. I didn't really ever consider doing a class like life drawing, but it's been helpful and I'd recommend anyone - even those who consider themselves 'bad' at art, but enjoy it - to join.  

I'm actually writing this post as I've only just got home from a friends exhibition viewing, which was lovely. In the photo above I am wearing a new lipstick I purchased in my mini haul from a couple of days ago. As far as lipsticks go, I really like this one. The colour is so vibrant and meant I didn't really need a great deal on my eyes as a result. (Sorry for the eye bags, it's getting late *laughs*). 

So my dear friends, how has your week been? ^_^ 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment