Thursday 30 October 2014

Tagged | One Lovely Blog Award




Thank you ItsMehNinss for tagging me to do this post. I don't typically do tagged posts, but for a change of scene, this is a lovely idea. Honestly, I find it difficult think of facts about me that others might find interesting but here it goes...


The Rules Are: 

-You must display the award logo at the top of the post
-You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post

-You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
-You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
-You must nominate 10 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post
-You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated
-You must follow back the person who nominated you on BLOGLOVIN



7 Facts About Me:

1. I am currently at University studying Art and Design :)

2. I've had my blog eaudebloglette up and running for over a year. (Yey!) I still get excited by seeing that people have read my posts (and yes, I fangirl quite a lot if someone comments).

3. I'm a massive bookworm (Frankenstein is one of my favourite books).

4. I really want to study abroad in my third year of University - destination still unknown.

5. I love tea. #TypicallyBritish

6. I keep telling myself I'll learn guitar… someday… 

7. … same goes for learning a language (oops!)


I nominate…

The lovely:
Dinosaur Dances, I Am Emma Wilde, Style Enhance
and anyone who would like to do this tag :)


Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment